Network Adminstration (CompTIA Network+)
Defscope will provide training based on CompTIA Network+ certification program. CompTIA Network+ helps take your IT infrastructure to the next level, covering troubleshooting, configuring and managing networks.
Support Networks on Any Platform
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform.
Learn Specific Networking Skills
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network professionals need.
Start Your Infrastructure Journey
We help you gain the knowledge and skills required to design and implement functional networks on the job.
Biz nə öyrədirik?
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
· Compare and contrast the OSI model layers and encapsulation concepts.
· Network topologies and network types
· Types of cables and connectors and explain which is the appropriate type for a solution.
· Given a scenario, configure a subnet and use appropriate IP addressing schemes.
· Common ports and protocols, their application, and encrypted alternatives.
· Explain the use and purpose of network services.
· Basic corporate and datacenter network architecture.
· Cloud concepts and connectivity options.
Module 2: Network Implementations
· Compare and contrast various devices, their features, and their appropriate placement on the network.
· Compare and contrast routing technologies and bandwidth management concepts.
· Given a scenario, configure and deploy common Et
· hernet switching features.
· Given a scenario, install and configure the appropriate wireless standards and technologies.
Module 3: Network Operations
· Given a scenario, use the appropriate statistics and sensors to ensure network availability.
· Explain the purpose of organizational documents and policies.
· Explain high availability and disaster recovery concepts and summarize which is the best solution.
Module 4: Network Security
· Explain common security concepts.
· Compare and contrast common types of attacks.
· Given a scenario, apply network hardening techniques.
· Compare and contrast remote access methods and security implications.
· Explain the importance of physical security.
Module 5: Network Troubleshooting
· Explain the network troubleshooting methodology.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot common cable connectivity issues and select the appropriate tools.
· Given a scenario, use the appropriate network software tools and commands.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot common wireless connectivity issues.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot general networking issues.
Background: Former Systems & Network Engineer turned into global cybersecurity instructor, consultant and business owner with around 15 years professional experience in ICT
Day to Day: Principal CyberSecurity Consultant @ CDW USA, Business owner @ Defscope, Co-Founder and Community Leader @ INSECO
Degree & Certifications: MSc, MCP, CCNA, OCE, CCSA, CISA, CISM, CEH, CDPSE
•ISACA Gold Level Member (www.isaca.org)
•Member of CompTIA Instructor Network (www.comptia.org)
•Member of AKTA Azerbaijan (www.akta.az)