IT Helpdesk (CompTIA A+)
Defscope will provide training based on CompTIA A+ certification program. CompTIA A+ certification program is Is the Industry Standard for Establishing a Career in IT.
Only Industry-Recognized Credential
Performance testing proves pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks
Trusted by Employers
CompTIA A+ identifies the go-to person in endpoint management and technical support roles.
Your IT Journey Starts Here
CompTIA A+ appears in more tech support job listings than any other IT credential.
Biz nə öyrədirik?
Module 1: Mobile Devices
· Given a scenario, install and configure laptop hardware and components.
· Compare and contrast the display components of mobile devices.
· Given a scenario, set up and configure accessories and ports of mobile devices.
· Given a scenario, configure basic mobile-device network connectivity and application support.
Module 2: Networking
· Compare and contrast Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) ports, protocols, and their purposes.
· Compare and contrast common networking hardware
· Compare and contrast protocols for wireless networking
· Given a scenario, install and configure basic wired/wireless small office/home office (SOHO) networks
· Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features.
Module 3: Hardware
· Explain basic cable types and their connectors, features, and purposes
· Given a scenario, install the appropriate RAM.
· Given a scenario, select and install storage devices.
· Given a scenario, install and configure motherboards, central processing units (CPUs), and add-on cards.
· Given a scenario, install or replace the appropriate power supply.
· Given a scenario, deploy and configure multifunction devices/ printers and settings.
Module 4: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Aspects of client-side virtualization
Module 5: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU, and power.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot and diagnose problems with storage drives and RAID arrays.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot video, projector and display issues.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot problems with wired and wireless networks.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve printer issue.
Module 6: Operating Systems
· Installation/configuration/troubleshooting of Windows/Linux/MacOS
· Identify common features and tools of the Linux client/desktop OS.
· Given a scenario, use the appropriate Microsoft Windows 10 Control Panel utility.
· Given a scenario, apply application installation and configuration concepts.
· Given a scenario, perform OS installations and upgrades in a diverse OS environment.
Module 7: Security
· Explain common social-engineering attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
· configure appropriate security settings on small office/home office (SOHO) wireless and wired networks.
· manage and configure basic security settings in the Microsoft Windows OS.
Module 8: Software Troubleshooting
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile OS and application issues.
· Given a scenario, use best practice procedures for malware removal.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot common personal computer (PC) security issues.
· Given a scenario, troubleshoot common Windows OS problems.
· Compare and contrast wireless security protocols and authentication methods.
Module 9: Operational Procedures
· Explain basic change-management best practices.
· Given a scenario, use proper communication techniques and professionalism.
· Summarize environmental impacts and local environmental controls
Background: Former Systems & Network Engineer turned into global cybersecurity instructor, consultant and business owner with around 15 years professional experience in ICT
Day to Day: Principal CyberSecurity Consultant @ CDW USA, Business owner @ Defscope, Co-Founder and Community Leader @ INSECO
Degree & Certifications: MSc, MCP, CCNA, OCE, CCSA, CISA, CISM, CEH, CDPSE
•ISACA Gold Level Member (www.isaca.org)
•Member of CompTIA Instructor Network (www.comptia.org)
•Member of AKTA Azerbaijan (www.akta.az)